Can general accounting programs like QuickBooks send out bill batches?
Many general accounting programs can generate identical invoices for multiple clients at one time through a process called batch invoicing. This is different from printing or emailing personalized invoices to clients through a batch print or batch email process. Since law firms create personalized invoices, they do not need a batch invoicing feature in their accounting program. What firms need is for the program to batch print and batch email invoices.
General accounting programs like Quickbooks and Xero can batch print and batch email client invoices. These features are similar to and function as well as specialized legal billing programs.
1. QuickBooks Pro 2018 Tutorial Creating Batch Invoices
2. Batch Sales Invoices in Xero
3. How to email multiple invoices at once from QuickBooks
4. Xero Business Community
Sign up now to get more tips and news from CosmoLex
- Your Guide to Going Paperless with Secure File-Sharing
- Step into Summer: Get Out of the Office and Embrace Cloud-Based Legal Practice Management
- Legal Accounting 101: Mid-Year Financial Health Checklist
- Back to Basics: Legal Accounting vs. General Accounting
- Marketing Automation Checklist for Your Law Firm