Can I use a general accounting program like QuickBooks for timekeeping?
You are here:
Many general accounting programs like QuickBooks allow companies to track the time each attorney spends billable activities for a given client. You can then use the time entries to generate an invoice.
1. Time Tracking Invoices in QuickBooks
2. Tracking Time in QuickBooks
3. Accounting Software just for Law Firms
4. How to Include Billable Time on an Invoice in QuickBooks
5. How To Create An Invoice
6. Create an invoice in QuickBooks Desktop
7. Tracking job costs in QuickBooks Desktop
8. QuickBooks Essentials for Lawyers
Sign up now to get more tips and news from CosmoLex
Table of Contents