Many general accounting programs can generate identical invoices for multiple clients at one time through a process called batch invoicing. This is different from printing or emailing personalized invoices to clients through a batch print or batch email process. Since law firms create personalized invoices, they do not need a batch invoicing feature in their accounting program. What firms need is for the program to batch print and batch email invoices.
Sign up now to get more tips and news from CosmoLex
- 5 Ways CosmoLex Can Help Organize Your Practice (33:23)
- What Should Our Law Firm Client Intake Process Look Like?
- How can our law firm automate document creation?
- Revitalizing Your Law Firm: Selecting the Best Practice Management Software (26:57)
- Revitalizing Your Law Office: How to Migrate to Modern Practice Management Software (29:16)