Bookkeeping & Payroll Services Inquiry
Bookkeeping is essential but is often the most neglected task at law firms — as it’s messy and easy to postpone. Let someone else do the dirty work. You don’t even need to buy a separate CosmoLex login for the bookkeeper (a $79/month value). For a low, fixed monthly price starting at $150/month for most practices, a CosmoLex trained bookkeeper will take care of following tasks each month:
- Reconcile all bank and credit card accounts
- Review financial statements for irregularities
- Make minor data/entry adjustments to existing transactions as needed
- Close the books for the previous month
- Deliver a final report to you with financial statements (PDF) for the previous month and a written summary of any areas of concern, especially with regards to your trust account transactions
- Payroll processing with direct deposits, electronic federal & state payroll tax filing, W-2s, and entry of payroll transactions in CosmoLex.
- Year-end 1099 preparation & filings.
- Consulting or One-time/On-demand Bookkeeping