Many general accounting programs like QuickBooks allow companies to track the time each attorney spends billable activities for a given client. You can then use the time entries to generate an invoice.
1. Time Tracking Invoices in QuickBooks
2. Tracking Time in QuickBooks Desktop and Online: The Differences
3. Tracking Time in QuickBooks
4. Accounting Software just for Law Firms
5. How to Include Billable Time on an Invoice in QuickBooks
6. How To Create An Invoice
7. Create an invoice in QuickBooks Desktop
8. Tracking job costs in QuickBooks Desktop
9. QuickBooks Essentials for Lawyers
Sign up now to get more tips and news from CosmoLex
- 5 Ways CosmoLex Can Help Organize Your Practice (33:23)
- What Should Our Law Firm Client Intake Process Look Like?
- How can our law firm automate document creation?
- Revitalizing Your Law Firm: Selecting the Best Practice Management Software (26:57)
- Revitalizing Your Law Office: How to Migrate to Modern Practice Management Software (29:16)