Many general accounting programs can generate identical invoices for multiple clients at one time through a process called batch invoicing. This is different from printing or emailing personalized invoices to clients through a batch print or batch email process. Since law firms create personalized invoices, they do not need a batch invoicing feature in their accounting program. What firms need is for the program to batch print and batch email invoices.
- Advanced Practice Management Strategies for Increased Productivity (27:00)
- Infographic: 10 Tips to Increase Your Law Firm's Productivity
- Top 10 Productivity Metrics Your Law Firm Should Track
- What name should my law firm put on trust accounts?
- For trust accounting records, what happens if my bank doesn't return deposit slips?