CosmoLex and and the CosmoLex Accounting Partner (CAP) (“Partner”) each acknowledge and agree that they will endeavor to take reasonable action to achieve a successful outcome in the CAP Program.
The Partner agrees to the following initial steps:
- Accept the Terms of This Agreement
- Assign a CosmoLex champion who will complete “CosmoLex Advanced Accounting Features” Training Webinar
- Host a CosmoLex dedicated landing page or CosmoLex description on partner company website that includes an active hyperlink to www.cosmolex.com, a CAP membership logo and complies with the CosmoLex Brand Guidelines.
Acceptance to the CAP Program will be confirmed when the Partner completes the initial steps above.
CosmoLex agrees to provide:
- Access to all the benefits of the CAP Program at the specified status level, including:
- Access to “Client Access Account” – a tool to manage clients w/o any cost to Partner or Partner clients.
- One subscription to CosmoLex for internal use at no cost
- Access to Partner-only information and support from the CAP Program Team
- Listing on CAP Program Page with complete contact information with active hyperlink to partner company website.
To maintain partnership status, the Partner agrees to:
- Actively promote CosmoLex to clients
- Ensure that at least one staff member is CosmoLex trained at the Advanced level
- Promote CosmoLex on the company website, maintaining an active hyperlink to www.cosmolex.com and adhering to the CAP membership logo and CosmoLex Brand Guidelines.
- Offer clients value-added services that feature and include CosmoLex
- Must remain an independent professional services business serving multiple clients.
- Not use Client Access Accounts as means to circumvent need of any Client to purchase a subscription for internal staff and/or consultants.
Duration of the agreement
Once the CAP Program acceptance is confirmed, this agreement will remain in effect until superseded or terminated by either party.
Disputes and termination of the agreement
- Either party may terminate this agreement for any reason, giving written notice of one month.
- CosmoLex reserves the right to accept or decline any organisation or individual becoming a Partner. CosmoLex also reserves the right to terminate its relationship with any existing Partner with or without cause.
- CosmoLex reserves the right to change terms of this agreement by updating this document on the website. Your continued participation in the CAP program indicates your agreement.
- CosmoLex reserves the right to discontinue CAP program.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Agreement, please contact the CosmoLex Channel Partner Manager:
CosmoLex Cloud, LLC
Attn: Channel Partner Manager
1100 Cornwall Rd. Suite 215
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Telephone: (866) 878-6798
Facsimile: (877) 810-7311
Document Last Updated: February 01, 2016